Monday, February 15, 2016

Meet the Coaches: Cali Johnson!

Good morning,

Today we are continuing our 'Meet the Coaches' series with our final Educational Coach and the manager of The Hub, Cali Johnson!

"I grew up in a small town just south of Charlotte, N.C. After high school I attended Clemson University, earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Animal and Veterinary Sciences.

Shortly after graduating from Clemson, I accepted a position managing Morningside Training Farm, a large three-day eventing facility, which brought me to the Northern Virginia area and eventually led me to Linder Educational Coaching.

During my time at Clemson I worked multiple jobs for barns in the area to pay for board, lessons, and competitions within the sport of eventing. Time management and organization became very important to maintain my work schedule, juggle my riding and competitions, and keep up with a demanding school schedule.

I am excited to be a part of the Linder Educational Coaching team and look forward to working with students at The Hub to develop strong workmanship and organizational skills that they will use both in school and later on in their chosen career paths."

To learn more about our other coaches, or the services we offer please visit: http://www.lindereducationalcoaching.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment