Sunday, April 23, 2017

Meet the Coaches: Matt Lamb

Good morning,

We know how important it is for our clients and potential clients to get to know the Linder staff, so today we are continuing our 'Meet the Coaches' series with Educational Coach Matt Lamb!

"I am a Fairfax County native and have spent most of my life in either Burke or Springfield.  I went to Thomas Jefferson High School (TJ), and graduated in 2010.  I then went on to William and Mary and graduated in 2014 with a double major in psychology and philosophy.

Since graduating from college, I have worked extensively in the tutoring and test-prep industry.
I spent the last two summers teaching SAT and TJ prep classes here in Fairfax County, and spent the year in-between at a small tutoring company in Los Angeles, working with students mainly one on one.
In my time tutoring, I have worked with students on SAT prep, homework help, math and verbal advancement, executive functioning, LSAT prep, and just about anything else you can imagine.  I love the unique challenge that each of my students presents, and love nothing more than helping students achieve goals they had never considered possible.  I am excited to be back in northern Virginia, doing work that I love for a company shares my passion and perspective on education."


To learn more about our other coaches and how Linder Education can help your child this summer visit: http://www.lindereducationalcoaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment